Please guide us to take required legal action I should do against HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED
HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED with http://helexpartnersinternational.com is a US-based fraud export and import company
I am Divyanshu Kumar and I am President of “Techinaut Institute of Technology”, the organization is registered under the Society Act, Registration no 512 the year 2014-15.
On alibaba.com (http://www.alibaba.com), I found an advertisement regarding the import of A4 size copier paper. Through advertisement. We find HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED, 10701 Corporate Dr, Suite 390 Starford Texas, 77477 USA, USA based company for the supply of A4 Size paper.
Our organization has the requirement of A4 Size paper in good quantity. So to fulfill our requirement we contacted HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED on 29 Sep 2018. After this HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED contact us on email (firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)) and WhatsApp (+1-940-6200640) and after negotiation between us they finalized term and condition. HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED on 9 Dec 2018 send us contract confirmation letter (HPI9050/2018).
As per contracts term and condition, they quote the price at the rate of 0.60 USD per packet/ ream for 7800 packet/ream for A4 size paper. To execute contract we have to pay 30% of the total amount that is 1404 USD and the rest 70% amount is paid when the product container is delivery and checking of product at the port.
I ordered HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED for 7800 packet/ ream (1 Container) and as per contract Techinaut Institute of Technology transfer $1404 USD using organization, Allahabad Banks, Bank account on 12 Dec 2018 to HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED Bank Account.
After receiving the amount they started making excuse about delivering the product. At last, when we find that they are not able to fulfill the contract, we terminated the contract. The representative of HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED assured us as per their company policy they will refund the paid amount after 1 month. But after 1 month they clearly refuse to refund (On 14-Jan-2019).
The current situation is that HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED neither delivered paper nor refunding our amount. HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED Company has done fraud with Techinaut Institute of Technology transfer. I want to inform other business organization and Exporter/ Imports to be aware to do business with HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED, this company is fraud. Please also guide us to take required legal action I should do against HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED.
To contact me email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Info of HELEX PARTNER UNLIMITED
• Account Name: HELEX PARTNERS UNLIMITED
• Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA
• Account Number: 4880 7857 8937
• Routine Number: 111 000 025
• SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
• Address: 11739 ECHO SPRING LN .HOUSTON TEXAS. 77065
• Country: USA
List of Proof I have .
1. Receipt of transfer of amount.
2. Contract signed by both party.
3. Printout of WhatsApp chat detail.
4. Printout of Email exchange between both parties.
5. IEC certificate
6. submitted doc in back during transfer of amount.